Monday 4 February 2013

Last few days to share In beautiful Croatia, then off to India!

September 19, 20, 21 2012
We had an amazing time in Croatia and it seems with our departure on Saturday for India I have run out of Tuesdays to share for this trip.

I will always be excited about this journey as it was the one I first tried "mini memories" and the beginning of my blog. Even though not many leave comments I am pleased to hear that some of you are regulars to my blog. I am planning to continue as I travel in India. Postings will be when I can get Internet access and have mini memories to share. I have been to India so many times but honestly never stopped looking long enough to even think about painting. India is an on going happening. Mini memories hopefully will give a chance to paint. They demand so little, just look/paint then on to the next exciting moment.

Left in my Croatia sketch book are daily paintings of Zagreb, Split and Brela.
They basically explain themselves.

I am posting from my iPad to give it a try. I hope when I look my blog on line it will be what I expect to see. If it is, you will find me here sharing Southern India with you. Our itinerary is on my website http://www.goingplacestogether.com/ItineraryReadingSouthernIndia/tabid/233/Default.aspx
I am looking forward to once again visiting this exciting country.







Mumbai, here we come.

2 comments:

  1. I love the words! And the colour. I can't wait to see what you find in Southern India!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the words! And the colour. I can't wait to see what you find in Southern India!

    ReplyDelete